Metalk Chính sách bảo mật
Last modified: 5th September 2014
4. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
In providing the Service, we collect, store and use the following Information relating to you:
“Information” is Personal Information and Non-Personal Information;
“Personal Information” is any information or combination of information that relates to you, and can be used to identify you. Personal Information may include the following:
- information you make available to us when you open an account or use the Service, such as your name, telephone number and email address;
- information which you make available to the Service as you use them, including Shared Information you make available to others through the Service and information you store using the Service;
- Shared Information that others using the Service make available about you, such as information contained in posts they make and communications they make to you and others using the Service; and
- information we collect as you use the Service, such as certain Location Data and Log Data.
“Location Data” is information that we collect regarding your location (when you use a location-enabled service), including:
- the location of your device when you use the Service, such as from the GPS, WiFi, compass, accelerometer or other sensors in your mobile device;
- the IP address of the device or internet service you use to access the Service,
- other information made available by you or others that gives an indication as to where you are or have been located, such as account information that indicates where you are located and Shared Information you or others post indicating your location, such as any geotag information that is embedded in any photos you make available to us; and
- if you have provided us with your location data previously and would like us to delete such existing location data, you may be able to do so via the Service.
- technical information such as your mobile carrier, configuration information made available by your web browser or other programs you use to access the Service, your IP address and your device’s version and identification number, information about what you have searched for and looked at while using the Service, such as web search terms used, social media profiles visited and details of other information and content accessed or requested by you in using the Service;
- information about communications you have made using the Service, such as the people you’ve communicated with and the time, data and duration of your communications; and
- metadata, which means information related to items you have made available through the Service, such as the date, time or location that a shared photograph or video was taken or posted.
“Non-Personal Information” is any information that relates to you but from which it is not practicable to directly or indirectly identify you, including Personal Information in aggregated, anonymised or pseudonymised form.
“Shared Information” is information about you or relating to you that is voluntarily shared on the Service, including postings that you make on the Service (including your public profile, the lists you create), any postings from others that you re-post and including Location Data and Log Data associated with these postings. Shared Information also includes information about you (including Location Data and Log Data) that others who are using the Service share about you.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Service to you;
- for customer service, security, fraud-detection, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Service;
- to provide you with advertising and direct marketing that is more relevant to you;
- to better understand how you access and use the Service, for the purposes of trying to improve the Service and to respond to customer desires and preferences, including language and location customisation, personalised help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of the Service;
- to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Service when your account is subscribed to an official account; and
- to allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services. If you participate in a survey, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys is voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. We use may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys and such third party service provider will be prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Please note that for the purposes of seeking to provide our users with a better experience, to improve the Service or otherwise where you have consented, Personal Information collected through our site or service may, subject to user privacy controls (where available), be used by our other services (including in an aggregated or individualised manner).
For example, Personal Information collected during your use of one of the Service may be used to suggest particular content that can be made available to you on another service or be used to try to present more relevant advertising to you in another service. You may also from time to time ask us to migrate or export your Personal Information contained in one of the Service to another of the Service, where such migration option is available.
6. COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND LOG FILES
7. SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You consent to the third party use, sharing and transfer of your Personal Information (both inside and outside of your jurisdiction) as described in this section.
We allow third parties such as analytics providers and advertising partners to collect your Personal Information over time and across different websites or online services when you use the Service.
8. COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
8.1 Newsletters and other types of communications
When you use our service, we may use your Information to send you emails, newsletters or push notifications to your device. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can do so by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails we send to you or opting out of notifications at the device level (if available).
8.2 Service-related announcements
We may from time to time send you service-related announcements when we consider it necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend one of the Service for maintenance). You may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
9. A WORD ABOUT SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
In some jurisdictions, certain Personal Information, such as information about your race or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical views or personal health, is characterised as “sensitive” and is subject to stricter regulation than other personal information. Please note that content and information that you input to the Service, such as photographs or information about your school or social activities, may reveal your sensitive Personal Information to others.
We urge you to consider whether it is appropriate to communicate Personal Information of a sensitive nature in the manner you are proposing to communicate it using the Service.
Please note that we do not use your sensitive Personal Information for the purpose of serving advertising to you.
10. THIRD PARTY SERVICES ON THE SERVICE
Our service may link you to, social media or other services (including websites) provided by a third party. For example:
- you may be able to share content on, or login to, the Service using services provided by third parties. The third parties who provide such services may be able to collect your Information and Personal Information (including your Log Data), and may set cookies on your computer to enable such feature to function properly; and
- we may (whether in advertisements or otherwise within the Service) provide you with links that allow you to access third party services or websites.
11. TRANSFER, STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We operate and may continue to operate servers in a number of jurisdictions around the world, so the server on which your Personal Information is used and stored may not be in your jurisdiction.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures for the purpose of preventing loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure of Information.
In our service, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect certain sensitive Information (such as location data) provided by you to us. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security at all times. Our systems and the communications networks through which you access the Service may be subject to security breaches and failures which are due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
12. PERIOD OF USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to applicable laws and regulations (including as set out under the “Sharing of your Personal Information” section above), we will only use your Personal Information for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes as set out under the “How We Use Your Information” section above.
Should your account be terminated by you or us for any reason, we will (subject to the above paragraph) take steps to ensure that your Personal Information is no longer available through the Service, or otherwise used by us, within a reasonable period of time (subject to technical limitations) after such account termination. However, it is important to note that communications made by you using the Service may put your Personal Information in the hands of third parties that we cannot control.